About the Meet
- Limited to 100 lifters.
- Dual platforms.
- Online registration only.
- No refunds for any reason. Upon receipt of your entry form, all transactions are deemed final.
- Raw only. Only gear and accessories as described below:
- Non-supportive singlet
- T-shirt (non supportive, single fabric)
- Briefs (no legs)
- Wrist wraps
- Single-ply neoprene knee sleeves without attaching and/or tightening mechanisms like Velcro, clips, or straps
USA Powerlifting (USAPL) rules and lifting commands with the noted modifications:
- 24-hour weigh-in and equipment check at designated location.
- May receive assisted lift-off with bench from lifter’s designated person/coach.
- No drug testing.
- 20kg power bar for all 3 lifts
Weight Classes: (Weigh ins at Iron Asylum on Saturday, September 16 from 9am-5pm only)
- 47-kg | 103.5-lb
- 52-kg | 114.5-lb
- 57-kg | 125.5-lb
- 63-kg | 138.75-lb
- 72-kg | 158.5-lb
- 84-kg | 185-lb
- 84+-kg | 185+-lb
- 59-kg | 130-lb
- 66-kg | 145.5-lb
- 74-kg | 163-lb
- 83-kg | 182.75-lb
- 93-kg | 205-lb
- 105-kg | 231.25-lb
- 120-kg | 264.5-lb
- 120+-kg | 264.5+-lb
- Teen 1 (14-15), Teen 2 (16-17), Teen 3 (18-19)
- Junior (20-23)
- Master 1 (40-49), Master 2 (50-59), Master 3 (60-69)
- Full meet
- Bench only
- Deadlift only
- Squat: squat/rack
- Bench: start/press/rack
- Deadlift: down
- 8:00am to 9:00am Rules briefing and Flight A/B warm-ups
- 9:00am to 1:00pm Competition lifting
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm Awards presentation
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm Rules briefing and Flight C/D warm-ups
- 2:00pm to 6:00pm Competition lifting
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm Awards presentation
- Awards will be presented to all 1-3rd place finishers for each weight class and division.
- Champion of champion awards will be presented to the best overall male and female lifters for the Open determined by Wilks formula.